Report new charging station
LEMnet depends on your help!
Only with constant updates, this directory stays up-to-date.
The following information is needed (the information marked with * is most important. Please send one email per charging station):
- Contact information for the reporting personin case of questions: *
- Street, ZIP and city of the charging station location: *
- Name, phone, E-Mail and homepage of the provider:
- Total amount of outlets/plugs:*
- Connector type, number of connectors of this type, Voltage and maximum current or maximum power - for each connector type: *
(for example 2x Type2 400V/16A, 1x T13 230V/8A, 3x T15 400V/14A, 1x CEE 400V/32A, 4x Schuko 230V/16A; Is three-phase voltage available?)
- Can all connectors be used at maximum rating at the same time or is there a restriction (for example total maximum current due to circuit breakers):
- Are the circuit breakers accessible (in case they blow during charging)?
- Are the connectors freely accesible and usable or do you need any means for enabling them (key, RFID card, data key, mobile phone, coins etc) Please list access system here:
- Is the charging station usable 24/7 (yes/no)?
If not: Opening hours:
- In case an up-front notification is needed to get access: How (email or phone?)
- Cost for the energy? (per kWh or "free of charge" or "only for customers and guests")
- Cost for parking? (Cost per hour or "free of charge" etc.)
- Any time limit? (i.e. number of hours)
- A few lines of text describing how someone without local knowledge can best find the station:
- GPS coordinates (decimal values like 50.54321) and elevation (in meters):
- Are there options for eating nearby?
- Are there options for overnight stay nearby?
- Are there interesting places to visit nearby?
- Any other hints: